where creation begins.......

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Customer comment

Pat,

Those flowers were beautiful!!  We were so happy with how they turned out!  I had no idea they would look that good!!  I wish you were in Kansas, I'd buy flowers more often knowing they could look like that!  Or I could just move to Florida!  We did not want to come back!  I had Matt take a bunch of extra pictures of them because they were so beautiful!!

Thanks so much,
Rita

Dear Rita,
Thanks so much for letting me post your comment.
It was really a fun wedding to do. When you consider we never even met and did all the planning over the phone and by e-mail... It  came together perfectly!!
Venice is more and more becomming a destination wedding location.. Isn't it great that all the details can be done with out a hitch!
Thanks again Rita ...I will post pictures when they get back to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment